TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALES AND REFUNDS
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days from the date of shipping. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must have been damaged or lost in the post and must not have been used or consumed. All items must be sighted in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in it’s original packaging.
As the products at Knutsford Gourmet are perishable items the goods they are exempt from being returned. To complete any refunds, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to Knutsford Gourmet or the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds or replacement may be granted:
- If only part thereof a hamper, gift basket or consignment are damaged, the damaged items will be replaced or refunded if proof of damage is provided.
- Any item not in it’s original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any items damaged, broken or lost that are NOT bought to the attention of the sender and are more than 30 days after shipping date.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective, lost or damaged in the post. Knutsford Gourmet products are fragile and must be handled with appropriate care. If an item needs exchanging due to loss or damage the item must be exchanged for the same item again.
If postage is required you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs if you do not wish to pay for shipping a refund only for the damaged item will made at the discretion of Knutsford Gourmet.
Responsibility for the order is transferred to the customer once the order has either been delivered to the agreed location, signed for or collected.
Knutsford Gourmet products are fragile and must be handled with appropriate care. Orders are to be checked by the customer at the time of delivery with all breakages reported to Knutsford Gourmet immediately.
If the order is authorised to be left, left in a safe place and then lost and stolen. The consignment becomes the responsibility of the receiver and Knutsford Gourmet holds no responsibility.
Any products requiring refrigeration after delivery and have been agreed to be shipped, must be stored appropriately after delivery.
Knutsford Gourmet products are a perishable product and non returnable. If you are still wanting to return items this will be at the cost of yourself and you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will NOT be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary, the shipping cost of this exchange is at the discretion of Knutsford Gourmet.
Freight & Shipping
- Physical goods may be delivered by Australia Post and/or other reputable courier companies. Deliveries are processed on the next business day upon receipt of orders. Delivery may take with in 2 and 20 days, depending on the delivery option, day received, time of year and delivery location.
- All freight and shipping charges are stated in the shop or calculated at the time of checking out.
- Products will be shipped to the address provided at the time of checkout.
- All consignments are inclusive of $100 insurance, however proof of damage must be photographed at the time of receival and sent to Knutsford Gourmet pending claims.
- Consignments MUST be check for damages before signing for deliveries OR you are accepting the goods are in an acceptable condition.
- Damaged or lost orders will be resolved with Australia Post or the courier company directly, however this may take time, especially in peak times. We are NOT responsible for goods damaged in transit however we will do our best to resolve it with the transport representative using the insurance included in the freight charge. To do so photos of the damaged items in the box and the damaged box MUST be taken and sent to Knutsford Gourmet ASAP to use as evidence in claims. If no photos are taken claims cannot be made, therefore products cannot be replaced.
- The customer is liable for all orders that are left (authorised) unattended in a safe place.
- Replacement of damaged or lost items are made at the discretion of Knutsford Gourmet.
Contact us via email email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.